title="Fen Ditton Parish Council in Cambridgeshire">

News  »  Handyperson Services ? Tell us what you think

   Handyperson Services ? Tell us what you think    5 June, 2014

Handyperson Services complete ‘odd jobs’ around the home – mainly for people aged 60 plus. Many of the jobs undertaken are too small for general contractors to want to carry out.

Cambridgeshire County Council, Cambridge City Council, East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire and South Cambridgeshire District Councils, and the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), are working together to develop a countywide Handyperson Service.

They want to develop a Cambridgeshire-wide Handyperson Service to give people over 60, or who are disabled, the opportunity to get odd jobs in their house and garden undertaken no matter which area of the county they live in, and to do so with peace of mind. All of the handypeople delivering the service will be approved traders.

You can help them to develop the Handyperson Service by telling them about the sort of service you would like to see provided.

Please take a few moments to complete the relevant survey online:

  • Individuals over 60 or with a disability and/or Carers: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3KF8GTB
  • Professionals answering as an individual or on behalf of an organisation/group: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3TRHRPQ

Alternatively, if you would prefer to complete a paper questionnaire, please contact the parish clerk.

[+ go back...]