What do we do?
The Parish Council duties include:
- management of specific land within the Parish
- reviewing and commenting on planning applications within the Parish
- liaising with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure, policing and community issues to represent your views and get the best advantage for the local area
- engaging with all interested parties regarding the current and future shape of life in the local area.
As Sole Trustee of the Fen Ditton Recreation Ground Trust, a registered charity that provides recreational facilities for the village, it maintains and manages the Recreation Ground and Pavilion.
Who are we?
- Councillors are elected by the residents every four years.
- For more information on your Councillors, please click here.
When we meet
- Meetings are usually held on the first Tuesday of every month, with the possible exception of August.
- For more details on the dates, times and venue of Council meetings, please click here.